Frantic CD Review

Written by Courtney LudwigStacy Fortson on Monday, 02 May 2011. Posted in Tucson Music Scene

Listening to this CD on my way to work and on my way home for the past 5 days was very refreshing, while listening i was hearing the sounds of Santana and the lead singer, Robert Herrera's vocals sounded very closely to that of Lajon Witherspoon of Sevendust.
The feelings behind this CD for me were very uplifting, each song tells a story and as I am listening it was as though I was living the song.  Certain song really touched me and hit some spots within myself.

    Track 1: Validate - "Tell me why does it have to be such trouble in the start by the end of it it's easy to quit", Track 2: Hopeless - "Don't give up on yourself although it seems like it's living hell I'm never giving up on you when you're feeling that everything's hopeless, Track 11: Eclipse - " It's just a matter of time they say this to will pass, every second goes by for me feels like eternity...."

That is just a taste of what you can find in this CD and these songs are truly amazing and in what I have been through and what I have done in my past and also future I truly related to this CD.  These 5 guys have talent, harmony and feel for what they are playing....truly amazing

Name of the Band: Frantic
Album Title: Self titled album
Similiar Artists: Santana, Sevendust, Stone Temple Pilots
Band Members: Robert Herrera - Vocals, Robert Gonzales - Guitar, Robert Rojas - Guitar, Rene Ortega - Bass, Bob Allen - Drums

I would definitely purchase this CD, I would definitely recommend to those that have not seen or heard this band, check them out, either live or at the respective pages listed here: Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/FranticRob?sk=info, Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/franticrob, Reverbnation:http://www.reverbnation.com/frantic.

I am looking very forward to what this band will be putting out next and the direction of the music these guys play.

No comments:

Post a Comment